Saturday, July 22, 2017

ME | PLUSHOWEEN

Hello there! Today I have a Halloween card to share with you using Mama Elephant Plushoween. Here, I combined the Plushoween set with Favor Bag Accessory - Pumpkin


First, I stamped the images on Bristol paper, colored with copics and cut with Plushoween creative cuts. Next, I die cut the pumpkin on white cardstock, blended with distress ink and splash with water. I also did the same way for my based card. 


I added spider and scar on pumpkin using creative cut from Favor Bag Accessory - Halloween and finished my card by adding here and there some sequins. 


Supplies list:
Mama Elephant StampPlushoween and Meowlloween for the face on bucket
Mama Elephant Creative CutsPlushoween Creative Cuts |  Favor Bag Accessory - Pumpkin | Favor Bag Accessory - Halloween for spider and scar
Pretty Pink Posh SequinsWildflowers Sequins Mix


Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)